Nadene and Robbie’s wedding took place on Saturday the 22nd of April, in a ceremony at St Pius X Church in Moville, Donegal, before hosting their reception at the always stunning Harvey’s Point Hotel.
I arrived with Nadene as the bridal preparations were underway, which gave me the perfect opportunity to snap some detail shots. From Nadene’s sparkly Jimmy Choos to the gorgeous wedding wreath on the front door, the couple really went above and beyond to ensure every detail was thought of.
Nadene’s modern fit-and-flare style gown perfectly complemented those gorgeous shoes, while her leading ladies donned blush pink dresses, fitting for a springtime wedding.
Nadene is a classically trained pianist so unsurprisingly the music at this wedding was outstanding, with Nadene herself even treating guests to a few songs!
A massive congratulations to the happy couple! Wishing you many, many happy years together.
Thanks to these wonderful vendors who helped to make Nadene and Robbie’s day so special:
- Venue – Harveys Point Hotel
- Wedding Dress – Castle Couture
- Groomswear – Ken Youngs Menswear
- Hair stylist – Vixen Hair & Beauty
- Make-up artist – Carolina’s Hair & Makeup
- Florist – Siobhan at Heaven Scent
- Band –Bentley Boys Wedding Band
- Cake – Jane Fiorentini
- Videographer –Simba Star Media