Claire and Christopher were married on Saturday 29th April 2017, at a beautiful ceremony at St. Mary’s Church, Clonmany. The happy couple hosted their reception at Jackson’s Hotel, Ballybofey.
Ahead of the ceremony, I arrived at Claire’s home, where she was getting ready with her bridesmaids. The champagne was opened to toast the day ahead, while I captured some detail shots, before we headed off to the church.
Claire choose a stunning lace fitted gown while her bridesmaids wore floor length mauve dresses. The finishing touches throughout the day were spectacular, ensuring everything was perfectly tied together.
A big congratulations to Claire and Christopher. Wishing you many years of happiness together.
Check out just a few of the companies who helped to make Claire & Christopher’s day amazing.
- Venue – Jackson’s Hotel, Ballybofey
- Wedding Ddess – Pearls and Lace
- Groomswear – Mc Elhinney’s, Ballybofey
- Hair stylist – Harkin’s Hairdressers
- Make-up artist – Harkin’s Hairdressers
- Florist – Siobhan at Heaven Scent
- Band – Pat Gallagher
- Cake – Mary Lafferty, Carndonagh
- Videographer – Emerald Photography