Claire and Christopher were married on Saturday 29th April 2017, at a beautiful ceremony at St. Mary’s Church, Clonmany. The happy couple hosted their reception at Jackson’s Hotel, Ballybofey.
Ahead of the ceremony, I arrived at Claire’s home, where she was getting ready with her bridesmaids. The champagne was opened to toast the day ahead, while I captured some detail shots, before we headed off to the church.
Claire choose a stunning lace fitted gown while her bridesmaids wore floor length mauve dresses. The finishing touches throughout the day were spectacular, ensuring everything was perfectly tied together.
We visited the garden’s at Christopher’s home for wedding photos after the service before making our way to Jackson’s Hotel for their wedding reception.
With lots of guests who were on the best of form the couple celebrated their wedding in style at Jasksons!
A big congratulations to Claire and Christopher. Wishing you many years of happiness together.
Check out just a few of the companies who helped to make Claire & Christopher’s day at Jackson’s Hotel amazing.
- Venue – Jackson’s Hotel, Ballybofey
- Wedding Dress – Pearls and Lace
- Groomswear – Mc Elhinney’s, Ballybofey
- Hair stylist – Harkin’s Hairdressers
- Make-up artist – Harkin’s Hairdressers
- Florist – Siobhan at Heaven Scent
- Band – Pat Gallagher
- Cake – Mary Lafferty, Carndonagh
- Videographer – Emerald Photography
- Photography – Donal Doherty Photography