In the final instalment of our get to know our team feature, today, our Studio Coordinator, Chloe, takes over the blog to share 10 fun facts that you didn’t know about her.
1. I love 80’s films, my favourite being The Goonies and The Lost Boys. I re-watch them constantly.
2. I have two pets; a dog (Bosco) and a cat (Billy). They’re hilarious and act like babies.
3. My favourite food is curry – I eat it with everything!
4. I hate heights! One of the proudest moments of my life was doing the Slotzilla zip line in Las Vegas. I don’t remember much about it as my eyes were closed the whole time.
5. I’ve been to a crazy amount of concerts. My first proper concert was The Jonas Brothers in the 3 Arena in Dublin.
6. One of my favourite places in the world is Downings in Donegal. This is where me and my family used to go every weekend when I was younger. I learned to swim in the sea and how to ride a bike here.
7. I graduated in July 2017 with a Bachelor of Honours Degree in Photography from University of Ulster. Those three years in Belfast were amazing.
8. I love musicals and listen to soundtracks constantly, with my current favourite being Hamilton!
9. I’m obsessed with Harry Potter. I’ve watched the films a ridiculous amount of times and I’ve listened to the audiobooks about three times in the last year. I visited the Warner Bros Studio Tour in 2016 and it was the most magical place!
10. In September this year I’m moving to Canada with my boyfriend Gary. I can’t wait for this adventure!